In order to apply applicants should follow the steps below:
1. Register on the www.admissions.nu.edu.kz and create a Personal account;
2. Pay the application fee (application fee is non-refundable).
Application fee is paid online via the Personal account in «My Application Forms» section with a bank card ;
3. Complete the application form and attach the required documents:
Scanned copy of the National ID card and/or passport;
Scanned copy of the certificate from the school (spravka) according to the sample in Personal account or a notarized copy of secondary school or higher education institution certificate (Attestat/Diploma, if available);
4. Press the “Submit application” button. After that no changes to applications are possible to make.
5. Submission of IELTS/TOEFL/Linguaskill electronic results from the Test administrator and uploading a scanned copy of certificate to a Personal account («Upload IELTS/TOEFL results» section).
Code for IELTS: Nazarbayev University
Code for TOEFL: 6762
Code for Linguaskill: Nazarbayev University
* Please note that the results of IELTS/TOEFL/Linguaskill tests, which are taken in person at the Test Center (not remotely), are considered in the competition.
Check your email, indicated in the application form and your Personal account to learn about the application status. If you face any difficulties with registration or online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org referring to your IIN (for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan) and Applicant ID while sending us your requests.
Upon successful completion of the first stage, applicants will be invited to the entry exam.
Learn more about competition and requirements here.
Wish you good luck! Take care!