Make sure you have:
- Prepare your valid ID in advance. This can be either your passport or your national identity card.
- A laptop or computer with webcam and microphone.
- A laptop charger.
- Suitable WIFI or wired network to connect to your laptop or computer.
- Taken the demo test that will be sent to you from Mercer Mettl.
- Blank rough paper and wooden pencil. A pencil sharpener is permitted, but an eraser is not. You may be asked to show your rough paper to the Proctor to prove that it does not have any notes on it.
If you require special arrangements
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing make provisions for candidates who find it difficult to demonstrate their ability because of special requirements. Candidates need to inform the Proctor of any prior approved access arrangements before the test begins .
Accessing the test
You should receive an email from email@example.com with details about how to access the test. Please check your spam and junk folders if you are not able to locate the email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox.
You will receive this on or by 25th February. If you have not received the link by 12:00 local time on 26th February, please let us know via ATAdministration@cambridgeassessment.org.uk.