Your actions will be monitored in real-time and recorded. Suspicious activity will be flagged by the system and may result in the cancellation of your test.
- A secure browser restricts your ability to open and use additional windows and software/programs during your test.
- Attempts to move away from the screen or test window will be flagged to the Proctor and recorded as a possible attempt to cheat.
- The Proctor has the power to stop your test if suspicious behaviour is detected repeatedly and you will not be allowed back into the test.
Therefore, you should:
- Prepare your valid ID in advance.
- Sit directly in front of your computer screen and ensure you are always clearly visible. You are not allowed to leave the room or take breaks during the test unless in an emergency e.g. to use the toilet (note that no extra time is given to use the toilet).
- Actions or behaviours not permitted during your test include but are not limited to:
- cheating of any kind
- answering or checking your phone during the test
- allowing another person to enter your test space
- looking away from your computer screen for an extended period
- recording and taking screenshots of the test questions
- copying and pasting and visiting another website during the test
- having food or drinks (unless authorised for a medical reason, e.g. diabetes or water in a clear plastic bottle with the labelled remove)
- having any personal items unnecessary for testing, such as a wallet or sunglasses.